Learn from ROZA SAMPOLINSKA, an internationally recognized and published PRO.
It is the first portrait workshop focused entirely on creating dramatic film noir portraits. This unique workshop is 100% hands-on and will leave you inspired and with your head full of practical knowledge. You will learn how to use different types of lights (strobe & continuous), work with models and take photographs under Roza’s expert guidance. During her workshops Roza teaches her techniques for creating stunning film noir portraits and generously shares her knowledge. Come ready to make a huge leap in your potraiture and lighting skills.
“Between Shadow & Light” workshop is a perfect place to learn how to create magical portraits playing with emotions, shadow and light. It will take your portraiture to a whole new level.
DURING THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
– different types of studio lighting: – continuous light – strobe – Fresnel
– different ways to modify the source of light to achieve dramatic results
– how to find inspiration and awaken your creativity
– how to work with models
– importance of body language: DOs and DON’Ts
– importance of details in a perfect portrait
– secrets of Roza’s post-processing
CLICK FOR INTERVIEW WITH ROZA ON SEAMLESSPHOTO.COM
CHECK OUT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FROM MY PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS ALL AROUND THE WORLD!
This looks pretty awesome and a great opportunity to learn how to use lighting!
Really want to take this workshop but do not have the funds for it. Can I work in exchange for entry/audit, please?