Roza has been conducting her portrait lighting workshop worldwide. She travels between USA, Europe and Asia, sharing her passion for photography. After a series of her photography workshops Ireland, Poland and Japan, Roza is bringing her masterclass to her favorite place and her home, Colorado Springs.
It is the first portrait lighting workshop focused entirely on creating dramatic film noir portraits. This unique workshop is 100% hands-on and will leave you inspired and with your head full of practical knowledge. You will learn how to use different types of studio lights (strobe/flash & continuous), how to work with models and you will take photographs under Roza’s expert guidance. You will also have an opportunity to see her in action – she will show you her workflow, from the moment the model enters the studio, to the finished photograph.
During her workshops Roza teaches her techniques for creating stunning film noir portraits and generously shares her knowledge. Come ready to make a huge leap in your potraiture and lighting skills.
“Between Shadow & Light” photography workshop is a perfect place to learn how to create magical portraits playing with emotions, shadow and light. It will take your portraiture to a whole new level.
DURING THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
– different types of studio lighting: – continuous light – strobe – Fresnel
– different ways to modify the source of light to achieve dramatic results Roza is known for
– how to find inspiration and awaken your creativity
– how to plan and execute a sucessful photo session
– how to work with models
– how to work with clients/non-professional models
– importance of body language: DOs and DON’Ts
– importance of details in a perfect portrait
– secrets of Roza’s post-processing
CLICK FOR INTERVIEW WITH ROZA ON SEAMLESSPHOTO.COM
12-13 July 2016
Colorado Springs (exact location tbd)
Hours: 10 am – 6 pm (2 x 8 hours)
your own cameras
prime lenses are recommended (the faster the better) or whatever you have in your gear
a large amount of good mood and LOTS of energy!
Aspirin – because you might get headache from the amount of knowledge you are about to receive:)